All Kelly Construction Homes Feature:
- Advantech subflooring
- 5 Star+ Energy Star CERTIFIED)
- Amana 95% EFF furnace and 13 SEER air conditioning
- Appliances included in model homes
- Full Basements (or basement / crawl space on select models)
- 200 Amp electric service in steel conduit EMT (except Cottage Homes)
- Steel reinforced concrete walls & floors
- Driveways @ 4500 PSI concrete
- Concrete wall waterproofing for a dry basement
- Wood drawer cabinets
- Sidewalks to 80’ (where called for in subdivisions)
- Ceramic tile bath and foyer floors
- Delta faucets / Gerber toilets
Lot cost, tree removal, landscaping and construction financing, as required, are additional costs needed to complete your home. Since permit and tap fees vary form location to location, these costs may also affect the home price as would on-site well and septic systems. Our proposals typically identify and cover all these costs BEFORE your home is started. Generally, most of the Client upgrades can be identified up front so the add on costs during construction are minimal.
Generally, this is not a good idea. We all have our day jobs. There are insurance considerations for anyone performing work on a home under construction. Our subcontrators are qualified, meet our schedule times and are competitive on their costs. None-the-less, we are always looking for ways to provide the best value to our clients, so we will consider any avenues that are practical.
We find that most of our clients have already acquired their property, so most of our homes are built on our Clint’s lots. It is costly for Builders to maintain a large inventory of lots. This increases overhead and subsequently, the Client’s cost. It is also more costly for the Builder to finance a home than the homebuyer; however, Kelly Construction does maintain credit lines to offer that service where it makes the most sense.